With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform you as a user of this website about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by Carepath Technologies GmbH as operator of the website www.nela.care. Definitions of the terms used (e.g. "personal data" or "processing") can be found in Article 4 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR").
Data Privacy Statement
Responsible in terms of the GDPR (Art. 4 No. 7) and other national German data protection laws as well as of the member states and other data protection regulations is:
Carepath Technologies GmbH
Managing Director: Adam Dessoky
Postal address: Chausseestr. 1, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Register court: AG Charlottenburg, HRB 209610 B
(for further details on contact details please refer to the imprint on this website)
You can reach our data protection officer, ePrivacy GmbH, represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the address addition: "The data protection officer".
We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such with a star "*", as we need them to process your contact. Which data is collected can be checked at the respective input forms and also includes your information in the free text field or the text of your email. The processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR to initiate a cooperation or to process your enquiry.
For applications to work with us, we use the specialised processor Personio SE & Co. KG, Seidlstraße 3, 80335 Munich (Data protection statement from Personio). The processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) GDPR in conjunction with. § 26 BDSG.
After your request has been fully dealt with, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data, a contractual relationship has been established with you or we have expressly reserved the right to use data beyond this when it was collected, which is permitted by law.
We use the cookie banner and cookie notice generator Cookiebot. This sets a so-called "necessary cookie" to store your preferences for cookie use for a period of one year from the submission of the cookie consent.
According to the GDPR, we can store cookies on your device if they are absolutely necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types, we require your consent. This means that cookies categorised as necessary are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. All other cookies that are not necessary, i.e. those from the categories preferences and marketing, are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time via the cookie notices on our website. You can find the cookie settings by clicking on the Cookiebot icon.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay.
In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to demand the deletion of your personal data
stored by us, insofar as the further processing of your data is not prohibited:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- to fulfil a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest or
- is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing
of your personal data insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose. The supervisory authority responsible for our company is the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Friedrichstr. 219, visitor entrance: Puttkamerstr. 16 - 18 (5th floor), 10969 Berlin, phone: 030 13889-0, fax: 030 2155050, e-mail: email@example.com .
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a specific use of data, please contact our data protection officer directly.
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, profiling or likewise you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
Berlin, June 2023
Carepath Technologies GmbH